We’re looking to employ a highly ambitious and commercially driven ‘Head of Partner Development & Strategy’ to join our growing digital studio team.
Alt Labs and we provide Alternative Thinking to innovation to prepare brands for the future. We are an intimate team with over 50 year’s Industry experience across innovation and digital. We aim to make innovation accessible to all organisations, allowing hungry and determined businesses to succeed in an ever-changing digital world.
We have innovated brands across many sectors including FMCG, Fashion, Automotive, Transport and Travel & Tourism – all over the world. We help identify business pain points, suggest the most optimal (and research backed) innovative solution, then plan, implement and manage the entire project.
About the role
The ideal candidate, will be responsible for:
- Generating meetings and opportunities through business development activity and networking. Preferably, with possession of a current, viable portfolio of potential client partners and contacts
- Developing an innovative Sales Strategy to acquire new client partners within the UK and Europe
- Identifying relevant growth opportunities within both current areas of expertise and new market sectors
- Providing specifications, estimates and proposals that conform to identified company capabilities and respective ROI criteria
- Evaluating both the financial and non-financial benefits of new client partnership agreements, while managing the customer relationship throughout
- Collaborating and liaising with the various Departments at Alt Labs to ensure that all projects are undertaken as specified and within both the agreed timeframes and financial expectations
- Forecasting and committing to revenue and profit margin targets by client partner, with weekly and monthly cumulative reporting
- Defining and regularly updating a strategic client partner development plan, working in conjunction with the wider senior Alt Labs team
- Supporting the Chief Commercial Officer in accurately forecasting annual budgets and resource planning
Abilities and skills
The preferred candidate will ideally possess:
- The willingness and desire to travel as required to HQ & Customer Location, when safe to do so (Covid-19)
- Previous experience of working within a booming and successful start-up culture, and/or a fast-paced and varied agency environment
- A demonstrable and proven background in introducing and developing new client partners
- Previous exposure and experience within the retail, travel, transport and e-commerce sectors
- An awareness of potential client partners short/medium/long term strategic aims and objectives
- The ability to communicate and maintain customer relationships at all levels of business, up to and including Board Level
- The desire and ability to contribute strategically to both client partners and the Alt Labs internal team
- The confidence to bring on board new client partners and subsequently build upon them incrementally
- The ability and expertise to specify and propose suitable Innovation Programmes, to maximise customer satisfaction and loyalty
- A natural belief and affinity for technology and innovation, and the ability to convey the opportunities that they can present
- A comprehensive remuneration package
- Flexible and Remote working
- Casual dress
- A great social scene
Please send your CV & Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although thrilled with the applications that we receive for our roles – and we love taking the time to review them – we are unfortunately not able to reach out to everyone individually.
If we would like to move forward with your application, we will definitely be in contact!