Strictly no recruitment agencies
We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic, talented Marketing Assistant with experience in managing paid ads campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google PPC to to join our team.
Alt Labs is an innovative digital product studio. We have expanded our core offering to a number of subsidiary businesses, both b2b and b2c businesses. Due to this growth we are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to assist our marketing team across all of our businesses.
We are an intimate team with over 50 year’s Industry experience across innovation and digital. We aim to make innovation accessible to all organisations, allowing hungry and determined businesses to succeed in an ever-changing digital world.
We have innovated brands across many sectors including; FMCG, Fashion, Automotive, Transport and Travel & Tourism – all over the world. We help identify business pain points, suggest the most optimal (and research-backed) innovative solution, then plan, implement and manage the entire project.
As our Marketing Executive, you will assist our Marketing team on a range of projects, across in-house and client work.
Reporting to our head of marketing, your role will involve assisting with marketing and digital marketing activity, with an emphasis on managing paid ads across Facebook, Instagram and Google PPC.
Your responsibilities will span (but not be limited to):
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing & marketing team to implement marketing strategies, marketing plans and marketing communications plans.
- Assist in the management of social media channels across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and other channels with the aim to increase our following, engagement, build trust and communicate key messages.
- Setup, manage and report on Google PPC campaigns
- Setup, manage and report on Facebook & Instagram paid campaigns
- Assist with social media marketing such as content creation, scheduling, competitors research and reporting
- Scheduling & posting social media posts (maintaining and managing content calendars), responding to comments and engaging in discussions on these platforms, ensuring ToV and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and publications for the marketing team to leverage for future opportunities and campaigns.
- Analyse social media analytics and create reporting documents on performance across all social media channels and using these reports to guide future activity.
- Closely track and monitor competitor social channels measuring as a benchmark for performance and to discover opportunities for our brands.
- Able to manage workload across multiple campaigns including in-house and client projects
- Assist prepare online newsletters, promotional emails and outreach emails, organise their distribution and assist with email campaign tracking & admin
- Data cleansing & maintenance of marketing and mailing databases
- Assist the Head of Marketing and marketing team with various marketing admin tasks
- Assisting with website & marketing material copy
Marketing-related degree (2:1 or above) – Strongly desirable
12+ months experience setting up and managing and reporting on Google PPC campaigns
12+ months experience setting up managing and reporting on Facebook & Instagram paid campaigns
18+ months experience in a marketing/digital marketing role in a professional commercial setting
Demonstratable experience around your previous successes
Creative in nature with the ability to contribute to content creation
Experience in creating and managing content calendars in line with strategic plans
Experience in content creation to brand standards
Experience of Social media monitoring, sentiment analysis and competitor analysis
Experience of compiling marketing reports
Experience of working for a marketing agency
Ability to create and manage email campaigns and some working knowledge of customer segmentation and personalisation
The ability to manage your workload across multiple projects spanning multiple brands
Flexibility to work across different areas as required
Monday – Friday. 9-5. Office based.
Expected start date: Feb / March 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£19,000.00 per year
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org