Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant
*Strictly no agencies*
Alt Labs are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, talented Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant to join our fast-paced working environment.
Alt Labs is an innovation agency. We provide alternative thinking to implement innovation across businesses, to help them prepare for the future.
We have expanded our core offering to a number of subsidiary businesses, both b2b and b2c businesses. Due to this growth we are looking to recruit a digital marketing and social media assistant to assist our Head of Marketing across all of our businesses.
We are an intimate team with over 50 year’s Industry experience across innovation and digital. We aim to make innovation accessible to all organisations, allowing hungry and determined businesses to succeed in an ever-changing digital world.
We have innovated brands across many sectors including; FMCG, Fashion, Automotive, Transport and Travel & Tourism – all over the world. We help identify business pain points, suggest the most optimal (and research-backed) innovative solution, then plan, implement and manage the entire project.
As our Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant you will assist our Head of Marketing and collaborate with our design team on a range of projects, including in-house and client based.
This role will involve a lot of work across Social Media Marketing – along with encompassing the broader range of digital marketing tasks when required.
Your responsibilities will span (but not be limited to):
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to develop and implement marketing strategies, marketing plans and marketing communications plans.
- Assist in the management of social media channels across Twitter, Instagram, Linked, Facebook and other channels with the aim to increase our following, engagement, build trust and communicate key messages.
- Social Media content development. Copy writing posts for each platforms. Liaise with relevant departments to help create image & video social media content.
- Scheduling & posting social media posts (maintaining and managing content calendars), responding to comments and engaging in discussions on these platforms, ensuring ToV and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and publications for the marketing team to leverage for future opportunities and campaigns.
- Analyse social media analytics and create reporting documents on performance across all social media channels and using these reports to guide future activity.
- Closely track and monitor competitor social channels measuring as a benchmark for performance and to discover opportunities for our brands.
- Collaborating with our design team to create engaging visual content.
- Able to manage workload across multiple campaigns including in-house and client projects
- Assist prepare online newsletters, promotional emails and outreach emails, organise their distribution and assist with email campaign tracking & admin
- Assist the Head of Marketing with various marketing admin tasks
- Assisting with website & marketing material copy
Marketing-related degree (2:1 or above) – Strongly desirable
18+ months experience working across social media platforms and digital marketing in a professional, commercial setting – Essential
Demonstrable experience around your previous successes
Creative in nature with the ability to contribute to content creation
Experience in creating and managing content calendars in line with strategic plans
Experience in content creation to brand standards
Experience of Social media monitoring, sentiment analysis and competitor analysis
Ability to create and manage email campaigns and some working knowledge of customer segmentation and personalisation
Basic video and image editing is a plus (canva, photoshop, adobe premiere etc) Strong eye for attention to detail
The ability to manage your workload across multiple projects spanning multiple brands
Flexibility to work across different areas as required
Monday – Friday. 9-5.
Office based TS18 3HR.
Please send your cv & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Strictly no agencies*